New Updates Clash Royale : New Balance Live! 29 February 2016 - Tambahan untuk updatean terbaru dari pihak supercell untuk gamenya Clash Royale yaitu New Balance Live!. Fitur tambahan di maintance ini adalah sebagi berikut :
In this batch of balance changes we're fine tuning a couple of cards, ready for global launch, and making some combat mechanic improvements.
Zap: Now stuns target for 1 second, damage reduced by 6%
- Zap has lacked a purpose of its own that differentiated it from Arrows or the other damage spells. Giving it a brief stun effect should make it quite an interesting choice!
- Giant Skeleton can be the ultimate nullifier, as he's primarily used on defense to halt a push in its tracks. Adding a couple of seconds to his death bomb's fuse will make positioning your defending troops to escape the blast radius a possibility now.
- A small hitpoint reduction will bring the Tesla more in line with our overall "offense over defense" philosophy. It currently offers a bit too much defensive value for 4 Elixir.
- Rage will last for 2 seconds on a troop after it leaves Rage's area of effect. Previously Rage 'stuck' to troops until the area of effect was gone, which we felt was a bit weird.
- Troops won't be pulled from their lane as easily by buildings; buildings will need to be positioned a bit closer.
- Troops won't target and move towards units that attack them from far away.
- Rare Cards should give more experience for the value of card you're giving away.